Deodorant and antiperspirant efficacy testing
Performance is crucial when it comes to deodorant and antiperspirant products, and there is much competition in the marketplace. As a result, consumers demand detailed and robust information about the efficacy and longevity of these formulations.
How can we help?
With the capacity to conduct large-scale in vivo studies of deodorant and antiperspirant products – including foot deodorant and foot spray testing –, Odournet makes it easy to obtain the data that you need. We use internationally accepted methods such as ASTM E-1207 (Standard Guide for Sensory Evaluation of Axillary Deodorancy), but also develop optimised designs to meet specific requirements. We can offer:
- three deodorant efficacy testing facilities in Germany, France and Spain, allowing intercultural sensory testing (of identical products) under standardised quality management and repeatable test conditions
- a panel of more than 200 people to provide their underarm as a test field
- 35 experienced sniffers for odour evaluation
- many years of experience in odour analysis and deodorant testing
- advanced digital and cloud-based data collection tools, including an innovative SMS voting tool, which allows data collection via text message technology, resulting in rapid panel response in a controlled environment.
Need to know more?
All our in vivo studies use products that are known to be non-toxic. Where there are any health and safety concerns, in vitro studies can also be undertaken. Please get in touch to find out more about any aspect of deodorant and antiperspirant efficacy testing.