Towards Green Industrialization: Odour Assessment and Control in India
The Southern India Chamber of Commerce and Industry jointly with Odournet Holding India Pvt Ltd and Chola Risk Services is organizing a One Day Workshop “Towards Green Industrialization: Odour Assessment and Control in India”.
This meaningful event takes place on 30th January 2015 at the M.A Chidambaram Conference Hall, SICCI, Chennai.
This workshop will provide you a solid foundation in the principles of odour measurement, assessment and control, focussing on the following topics:
- Industrialization and Odour Issues in Chennai
- Odour Assessment and Control in India and Regulatory Status
- Environmental Odour Management
- Odourmap – Innovative web-based platform for odour complaint management
- Odour and Challenges faced by the Industry – Chemical, Agrochemical, Petrochemical, Paper and Pulp, Meat Processing, Industrial Kitchens, Bulk Drug Manufacturing, etc.
Should you be interested in participating in this event, please contact
Director – Business Development and Operations
Odournet Holding India Pvt Ltd
+91832 6521075 – 82