Find our specialists at Pollutec 2017
Odournet will participate in Pollutec 2017 and will be delighted to welcome you to our stand to talk about our approach to odour, which includes:
- Identification of odorous activities and measurement of odour emissions.
- Prioritizing where odour control initiatives provide the most benefits.
- Identifying the extent of odor emissions and at what level and location odour complaints may occur.
- Identifying if, and at what level, emissions control may be necessary.
- Designing future impact scenarios to assist in facility design and development of a long term odour control strategies.
- Risk assessment.
In addition, this year we will introduce EnviroSuite, an application that uses meteorological databases and dispersion models to:
- Identify the cause of odour related incidents or complaints.
- Facilitate continuous online monitoring of odours using in stack and field analysers.
- Generate daily meteorological impact risk reports to help site operators manage odorous activities, up to 72 hours in advance.
- Reduce operational costs of odour control systems.
Pollutec will be held from 4th to 7th April in the São Paulo Expo. Our stand is C03.
We wait for you there!
Stay up to date on any new developments through our website www.odournet.com.
Feel free to get in touch with us if you need additional information.