New job offer (Barcelona): Digital Marketing Strategist
Digital Marketing Strategist
Odournet has a unique opportunity for an exceptional individual to join its team in St. Cugat, Barcelona, to lead the marketing and communication activity for the micro multinational Odournet Group.
The successful candidate will have existing experience of managing digital marketing projects in an agency or corporate environment.
What we do:
Odournet is a world-leading sensory testing innovation team, focusing on four areas:
- Sensory and molecular aroma analysis – providing robust evidence for developing and improving the sensory attributes of their products
- Environmental Management – specialising in odour assessment and odour impact management
- Regulation – providing clear guidance on compliance and regulatory frameworks.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Have overall responsibility for the delivery of Odournet’s digital activity through effective project planning. You will be working to put the group at the top of the Google and other search engines, identify new leads and market its services effectively to its existing client base. The main focus is to enhance the web presence and digital marketing of the group, as well as coordinating lead identification at conferences, exhibitions and using direct marketing initiatives.
- Manage the user experience of Odournet’s websites by conducting user research internally and externally to prepare digital projects before designing and building content, information architecture and wire framing. You will manage the web content of our two main websites and manage the external web design partners. Ensure the provision of analytics reporting and SEO optimisation across all web platforms.
- You will manage essential knowledge management infrastructure, including email and Google Suite accounts, internal knowledge management infrastructure, digital library, external backup services etc.
- You will also be responsible for the coordination of design & production of printed promotional material.
- You will be based in Barcelona and expected to travel as needed to European offices in Spain, France, and the United Kingdom (once or twice a quarter) to work with the 60 international team members. You will work in close collaboration with the CEO and branch company directors.
- Excellent web/digital & social media understanding
- Manage corporate Facebook, Linkedin, corporate websites odournet.com and www.sensenet.net
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Fluent English. Good communication skills in Spanish. Additional language skills in French, Portuguese, German and/or Dutch are valued.
- Clear understanding of science and knowledge (STEM) services to communicate on environmental consultancy and sensory assessment for products & materials development
- Autonomous and self-organising, while understanding the mission and vision of the group
Please apply with CV, covering letter and key expectations to Ton van Harreveld (firstname.lastname@example.org)
|Closing date for applications:||September 1st 2017|
|Desired starting date:||As soon as possible|
|Salary package:||Competitive , dependent on experience|
|Location:||Barcelona (St. Cugat)|
If you would like to learn more about Odournet, please visit www.odournet.com