Job Offer: Training Data mining and analyses for market survey
Company: Odournet France
Location: Cesson Sévigné
Contract: Practices full-time (35 hours/week)
Contract duration: 2 monthes
- Establish automatic/semiautomatic search algorithms on internet within Odournet’s scope of activity: study of (odour) sensory aspects of products and materials. The collection of data should be focused in order to conduct a detailed market survey on potential customers, competitors, partners, laboratory techniques, infrastructure, congresses/fairs/events, etc., and should be performed nationally (complementary information internationally/neighbouring countries is also valued).
- Build and maintain a database update on the previously captured information so that it can be easily searchable/assessed by Odournet consultants as a tool in market research and business strategy development.
- Data analysis and collaborate in drafting prospective reports.
- Connoisseur of data mining techniques, aspects of databases, information management and processing (statistical models).
- Ability to implement data mining methods adapted to a business environment and an interdisciplinary team, to extract useful knowledge for expansion strategy in innovation areas.
- The candidate should be a student in his/her last year (preferably) of Computer Engineering degree, and/or in the field of computer science, information technologies, other disciplines that are relevant to the functions and specific requirements.
Skills and abilities:
- Communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team and in multidisciplinary environments.
- Good knowledge and organizational skills.
- Commitment and cooperation.
- Orientation towards the quality of the results.
- Proactivity and motivation.