Reaccreditation of the testing laboratory and notification according to German Federal Immission Control Act
The testing laboratory of Odournet GmbH has again successfully shown its competence in the audits of reaccreditation in May and June 2014. The German accreditation body DAkkS has confirmed that the competence of laboratory and staff meets the expectations of the German Federal Immission Control Act in the field of evaluation of odour in emission and field inspections.
We are proud to let you know that the technical responsibility of the laboratory has been handed over from Dietmar Mannebeck to Dr. Heike Hauschildt.
Besides the following services which have been accredited already before:
- Determination of odours: sampling and measurement of odours in emission and field inspections
- lmmission impact forecast;
Quality Criteria on how to perform and represent dispersion calculations according to the Technical lnstructions on Air Quality Control (TA Luft) and the German Guideline on Odour in Ambient Air (GIRL)
- Determination of the odour intensity and the hedonic tone of air samples
We are happy to offer you from now also the following services under accreditation:
- Conditioning and testing of sample containers according to EN 13725
- Determination of odour emissions from building products using test chambers according to ISO 16000-28 Indoor air – Part 28
With the reception of the certificate of accreditation we could further refresh our notification according to German Federal Immission Control Act. Therefore we can serve our clients in all counties of Germany with measurements regulated by law.
We are at your service worldwide for all questions concerning odour.