18th Workshop: Odour and Emissions of Plastic Materials
The University of Kassel, Institute of Materials Science, once again organizes the Workshop: Odour & Emissions of Plastic Materials on 7 and 8 March 2016 in Kassel, Germany.
Odournet is very proud to be sponsoring this well-known event.
The topics of the workshop will deal with
- Automotive industry (cars, transport vehicle, caravans etc.)
- Interior rooms (living and office rooms, public buildings etc.)
- Home textiles (flooring, wall paper, furniture, etc.)
- Medical devices (disposable material, packing etc.)
- Packaging (foodstuff packaging, beverage packaging, water pipes, etc.)
- Consumer products (toys, electronic devices etc.)
- Measuring instruments (for evaluation of odours and emissions)
Simultaneous translation English/German and German/English will be provided.
The Call for Papers has just been published. More information on: 18th Workshop: Odour & Emissions of Plastic Materials