Guideline Documents for Odour Management
Informative and practical, Odour Management Essentials is a guideline document that offers useful insight to the key concepts and most common misconceptions in odour management.
Use this guide as a workbook – take notes, highlight what is interesting for your situation, share what you learn with your colleagues, and start driving your company to become a better neighbour. Discover what odour management is and why you need it.
The Odour Management Essentials guideline document contains:
Part 1: Odour Management
- The importance of Odour Management
- Does my business need Odour Management?
- Odour Management Plan
- The return of investment of Odour Management
Part 2: Odour Measurement Basics
- Sensory methods
- Chemical monitors
- Gas Chromatography/ Mass Spectrometry
- Measuring ambient odour levels