Odour control system performance testing
Talk to us to find the right match
With a wide range of odour mitigation and control technologies now in the marketplace, it’s not always easy to identify the most appropriate solution for your business needs.
Don’t give it another thought! We know you’ve a million other things to think about, so why not leave this to the experts?
How can we help?
Odournet’s specialist knowledge of a wide range of odour control technologies means we can deal with the groundwork for you. We offer a range of independent services designed to help you diagnose and resolve performance issues. These services include:
- flow and load surveys to assist odour treatment system design
- odour control system performance evaluation and problem diagnosis
- technology review and sector-specific advice on best practice
- cost–benefit analysis.
We also have a great deal of experience in the development of effective operational odour management plans. These documents define the measures that are put in place to minimise odour release and odour impact risk on a day-to-day basis, and to manage community communication and odour complaints. Our services in this area include:
- formulation and review of odour management plans against best practice and regulatory requirements
- design of site-specific process monitoring and maintenance procedures
- development of site-specific solutions for odour complaint management, resident panels, online odour dispersion modelling and community relations.
Need to know more?
Our specialist knowledge of odour mitigation and odour control techniques means you don’t have to grapple with the detail. Contact your local Odournet office today to find out more.