Why choose Odournet for GC-Sniffing?
The right choice for GC-Sniffing
There are several reasons why we think Odournet is the right choice for GC-Sniffing:
- The equipment in our GC-Sniffing laboratory can detect more compounds. Our exclusive time of flight mass spectrometerallows us to detect very low concentrations of odour compounds that are hardly detectable in the conventional GC-Sniffing systems used by the majority of laboratories.
- We will keep you up-to-date with information about sampling, methodologies and results. We like to talk things through with our clients – to agree methodologies, for example. And the information you’ll receive in our reports is always meaningful and comprehensible.
- We’ll also help you keep costs down. Odournet provides flexible service offerings that are can be tailored to your requirements.
- We’ll make sure you get the best possible analysis quality.
- Odournet dedicates maximum time to each sample (1–2 days).
- Analyses are carried out by PhD Scientists who specialise in odour/aroma and sensory matters, so you can be sure that our GC-Sniffing is consistently robust and accurate.
- Odournet is positioning itself as a worldwide leader in GC-Sniffing. We are in the unique position of having both sensory and chemical odour analysis capabilities in-house, offering the best possible GC-Sniffing analysis. We are also the largest consultancy specialising in odour testing.
- You can benefit from our expertise and the valuable support provided by the whole Odournet group, which draws on more than 30 years’ experience in odour issues.
Need to know more?
If you’d like to know more about GC-Sniffing, please email our Head of Molecular Odour Evaluation, Luciano Vera.