Applied odour training
Do you want to know what we know?
If you need to be on top form in any aspect of odour assessment and control, you’ll want Odournet’s specialist expertise at your fingertips. By investing in one of our bespoke training courses, you’ll not only have the opportunity to learn from the experts, but you’ll also get invaluable, tailored advice.
How can we help?
We’re proud to offer specialist training that really delivers. With a range of group and individual training packages, we cater for staff in both industrial and regulatory roles.
As a global business, we like to give the same great service to all our clients – which is why we offer to deliver our training anywhere in the world.
We can even tailor our courses to your specific requirements, across any area of expertise concerning the measurement and assessment of odours in daily laboratory work, product and material testing, and environmental assessment.
General odour training for daily laboratory work
- General knowledge of odour testing and odour parameters
- Basics of olfactometry according to EN 13725
- Theory and practice of odour sampling, odour analysis, odour assessment and appraisal techniques
- The operation of Odournet’s olfactometers and our other odour measurement equipment
- Briefing, selection and screening of odour panellists.
Specialist odour training in product and material testing
- Training and assessment on individual odour sensitivity and odour intensity based on VDI 4302 and VDI 3882
- Common sector-specific standards for odour evaluation, such as VDA 270 in the automotive sector.
Other odour training
- Basics of GC-MS, including methods, sample preparation and quality control
- Introduction to the identification of aroma-relevant compounds with GC-Sniffing
- Specialist odour training in the environmental sector
- Training on interlaboratory comparison tests
Need to know more?
Our specialist training is designed around you. With a range of bespoke courses covering all aspects of odour assessment and control, we make it easy to take the first step towards a solution – so why not contact one of our experts today?