Job opening: Sales Manager
In the role you will be leading a team to drive sales, develop new business and drive profitability. The Sales Manager will work under the supervision of the Heads of Marketing & Sales.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Proven B2B sales background
- Strong communicative abilities with excellent listening, negotiation, persuasive, presentation and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- A specific ability to understand the needs of the client and to shape a client solution using our products and services
- Excellent communication skills in English. Additional language skills in German, French, Spanish and Dutch are valued. (Multilingual is a plus.)
- Clear understanding of science and scientific services as a starting point to communicating on our specialist area, of environmental consultancy and sensory assessment
- Willing to travel and to work directly with our international sales teams
- Web & social media savvy, excellent web and IT skills
- Effective and efficient approach, ability to reach broadly framed targets autonomously, without the need for detailed instructions
- Enthusiastic and good team worker
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive performance by increasing sales volume, margin and improving the quality of our sales force
- Build, expand and maintain new and existing client accounts
- Identify and access new clients, including prospecting and cold calling, to sell our products and services
- Support multiple sales representatives in multiple Odournet branch offices internationally
- Assist existing staff involved in Marketing & Sales in setting up sales strategies
- Working closely with product innovation and development teams
What we offer
Odournet provides an established canvas for business development, where the right candidate can significantly contribute to the international growth and success of our company, which is recognised as a key international player in this field of expertise.
Odournet has strong values based on People, Planet & Profit. We offer space and opportunity for those who manage to turn ambition into performance. Together with existing strong innovation capacity you can make a real change in our commercial reach and impact. In Odournet we like to work with nice people in an open and friendly atmosphere of professionals.
Odournet rewards performance appropriately.
To apply for this job position please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com (Maria Liczkowski, Head of Marketing)