Job opening: Laboratory Operator/Coordinator
Laboratory Operator/Coordinator, Full Time.
Salary £16k +
Odournet UK Ltd are looking for a Lab Operator/Coordinator to join our friendly team of odour assessors, lab operators and consultants.
You will be working as part of the laboratory team, under the supervision of the Lab Manager. Odour analysis uses a panel of ‘real noses’ so this job will suit a sociable person who enjoys working with people. Operating odour laboratory tasks include;
- Welcoming and supervision of laboratory panellists.
- Undertaking standard ‘checks’ of the laboratory before operation.
- Utilising a PC to run laboratory software.
- Basic data entry and utilisation of spreadsheets.
- Providing assistance to more senior staff in relation to project management and customer relations.
The post would suit someone who is punctual, reliable, numerate and enjoys working with people. An eye for detail and ability to work in accordance with set procedures is essential.
Suitable for school leaver (educated to A-level), under-graduate gap year/professional placement, graduate or professional. Full training will be given.
Please send CV’s and covering letter to Lucy Sutton, Odournet UK Ltd, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 31st October 2015.